- Mala, Kuruvilassery.P.O
- 0480 2893366 , 0480 2891647
Parents seeking admissions for their little one for Pre Nursery is 2 years and 6 months during the year of joining. For Lower Kindergarten the age should be 3 years and 6 months plus during the year of joining. Online Registration for the admission can be done or else can contact the school Office. Mere Online registration does not ensure the admission. Admission to the school will be decided after the interaction session. The date and time of the Interaction Session will be intimated to you. Parents must accompany with their ward at the time of Interaction Session. Students seeking admission other than LKG, UKG & Class I will have to produce Transfer Certificate from the school last attended. Admission will be confirmed after the aptitude test ( Classes I – X) Documents to be submitted along with the Application Form: Attested copy of Birth Certificate, Original TC and Mark Sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school ( For Classes I- X)
Why HolyGrace Academy
HGA INFRASTRUCTURE AT A GLANCE
- Total built-up area of 145000 sq.ft.
- Four independent blocks.
- Wi-Fi Campus; the teachers are equipped with lap-tops / Net books to enable them to browse the net and connect to digital boards in the class itself (First school in India).
- Separate hostels for boys and girls with AC and Non- AC rooms.
- Confidence building, adventurous exercises like Rappelling, Cave Exploration, Mountaineering, etc. (The only school in India).
- Training given in advanced computer education (C+ + training starts from Std VI).
- 4 Computer Labs having 150 computers, all laned and connected with 10 Mbps Internet facilities and available to students without interruption ; checked with Fire-Wall Security System.
- 2 Teachers at a time in all Math Classes.
- IT enabled homework system in Class I & II.
- Table Tennis, Shooting, Horse Riding, Yoga, Roller, Skating, Break Dance, Chess, Instrumental Music, Dance Etc.
- Full-fledged Personality Development Department, Academic & Research Department and Innovative Creations Department.
- Smart interactive digital classrooms.
- Opportunities offered to every student to perform at least 5 stage programs a year.
- Special remedial programs designed by the Holy Grace Research Centre for children with Learning Disabilities.
- Monthly Seminars and periodical debate - sessions in which all students from class V and above participate on a rotation basis.
- Text books abolished in many subjects in primary classes.
- 30% class time is set apart for co-scholastic activities.
- Students of Class III and above write News daily to acquaint themselves with what happens around them.
- Expert lectures on selected textual portions and interactive sessions with eminent personalities.
- Insists on English as the campus language.
- Extra large class rooms and state-of-the-art furniture.
- State-of-the-art lab for fashion designing, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics.
- Compulsory games for 1 hour daily.
- Pioneers in introducing the light weight bag and file bag system.
- Introduced "Smart kinder Garden" branded international class room.
© 2018 Designer and Developed By Gravity Innovative Solutions