The child should be above 2 ½ years of age to seek admission. We ensure to make good
learners by working on the tactile and visual aspects of learning. We encourage children
to become independent learners and allow them to exercise their freedom of choice.
An innovative kindergarten with digitalised class rooms gives new learning experiences to our tiny tots. It is a blend of conventional learning system and technology enabled inputs. We focus on holistic multiple intelligence development which includes logical, musical, linguistic, interpersonal, intra personal kinesthetic and visual intelligence of a child. The management has decided to restrict the number of LKG seats to 200 from 2015 -2016 as a part of “Quality Enhancement Initiative”.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF THE HOLY GRACE CBSE KINDERGARTEN
- Books are not sent home.
- Learning by writing is not done at this stage in LKG.
- Curriculum developed by Academic & Research wing of the School.
- Round table system introduced for the first time in India for individual attention.
- Only six students are taught at a time to enhance individual care.
- Learning for the day is completed within the school hours.
- No home work.
- Goan teachers to enhance English communication skills.
- Daily program for personality development.
- Compulsory stage program for all students.